Saturday, February 7, 2009

It was a good day




Woke up and immediately got to work. I cut a new stencil which will be part of the new series of paintings I'm doing. Then I cut vegetables for a pot roast I'm making today. By the time I got everything prepped it was about 10 am. I think I'm gonna cook it on low for about 10 - 12 hours. So, I guess it'll be for tomorrow. Then I watched "Burden of Dreams," a documentary about the filming of Werner Herzog's "
Fitzcarraldo" a movie about Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald, an extremely determined man who intends to build an opera house in the middle of the Peruvian jungle. Now, "Fitzcarraldo" is an amazing movie on it's own and easily one Werner Herzog's best but this documentary is Fukin amazing. The "behind the scenes," facts here are way more out there and incrediable than what happened on Coppola's "Apocalypse Now." Very inspirational and highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment