Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE U 2 DEATH SHOW @ Revolution Tattoo

Chucho's pillows.
I was excited to see another stencil artist in the house but was saddened to learn he was from Austin, Texas and wasn't at the show. But on the flip side, him not being here makes it easier for me when I steal his idea for a Prince painting.
Here's a pic of some of my friends (from left to right) I think his name is Nico, Zore64 and Demon in the V.I.P. room.
Here's the tasty treats they had for sale at the bake sale table. There was a rumor the cookies were laced with PCP. But at this time, that is just a rumor.
You can see my three pieces on the top right. In the back you can see Erik DeBat aka RISK's sweet door piece. But what you can't see, because I'm trying to keep this Blog appropriate for family viewing is his sick and depraved mannequin installation. I guess you had to be there.
Here's Becky and Cheri getting in the way of me trying to take a picture of Slang's new awesome painting.
Revolution was packed as soon as the show started. This picture was taken at 8:15pm. It was a real good time from beginning to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment